Wolf Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding the recent giveaways!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfforcex
God father
God father
Wolfforcex

Regarding the recent giveaways! Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the recent giveaways!   Regarding the recent giveaways! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:37 pm

Hi all,

I just wanted to put a quick reminder regarding the Trove giveaways.

There are some rules to be cleared, for once.... I will always do some free giveaways no matter what. It can be a rare item or just uncommon one.

As for the top prizes. Remember guys, we use the coins system for a reason here. It just wont be fair to those who have been watching me for weeks if not months. To just ignore their time and effort and give everything away to someone who wont even stay that long. So the deal is this, do not ask me or any other mod for coins. You have to earn them yourself, the way you do that is by staying on my channel, whether I am online or offline, you will always get coins.

Second reminder is about the cost of a prize, I will announce it during the time we are doing the giveaway. So please do not spam me with: GIVE ME COINS PLZ / HOW DO I GET THEM? I DONT HAVE ENOUGH PLZ HALP! You just wait for the next giveaway to be able to enter, simple.

So please guys and girls... Do not spam the same questions that I've answered many times.

Enjoy the game and have fun people!

Giveaway will always happen Wink sometimes at 500 followers & other times at 1k

- Wolf
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-community.forumotion.co.uk

Regarding the recent giveaways!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Community :: Trove :: Trove Talk-
Jump to: