Wolf Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Active guild?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motiko
Viewer
Viewer
Motiko

Active guild?  Empty
PostSubject: Active guild?    Active guild?  EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:32 pm

So afaik the Wolf guild kind of died out after Wolf's problems with Tera Sad
I heard rumours however about there being a new guild with some of the people from the old one? If this is true, is it open for application and if not; does anyone have any suggestions for a friendly guild on MT? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aethius
Special Wolf
Special Wolf
Aethius

Active guild?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active guild?    Active guild?  EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi Ms.Motiko,

Ralph and I (Previous Guild generals for Wolf's Legion) did branch off and created our own guild. Along with Meka and 2 previous new members that had just joined Wolf Legion which at the time unfortunately became dead due to the unfortunate situation with Wolf's ping.

This is a small guild as of right now with limited spots as we have one very specific rule in terms of no drama. However, we have spoken with Wolf and still try to speak with him on a regular basis, and even though he is unable to currently grace Tera with his prescence actively, he is still actively trying to make sure his guild members are taken care of.

With that said, we have agreed to take anyone under a trial basis that he recommends to us.

Our guild is called Vermillion. We still actively run any and all dungeons, we have cleared endgame dungeon plenty of times and our members are all geared with plenty of alts too, so you wont have any issues if you have questions about classes Smile Currently only I run alliance dailies and attend conflict etc, so if you wanted to tag along for those, feel free, I will try to re-acquire Assault commander for this week so you wont have to worry about KDs Razz
We are more than happy to help anyone in need and incorporate some good guild runs in the process with new members.

If you have further questions and / or do want to apply, you can feel free to contact me in game or go through the method of guild application feature, just make sure to put a note indicating you are from here Smile

Wherever you choose to go and decide to do, best wishes and see you around

Aethius
Back to top Go down
Aethius
Special Wolf
Special Wolf
Aethius

Active guild?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active guild?    Active guild?  EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:54 pm

P.S. I am also at work atm, and am usually at work PST time 8-5 weekdays,

Shoot me a parcel, message me here, or currently if you find Ralph / Meka online, feel free to speak with them
Back to top Go down
Wolfforcex
God father
God father
Wolfforcex

Active guild?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active guild?    Active guild?  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:43 pm

Hey mate,

As Aethius said, they have something nice going on.... however they want to keep it for the reliable members and if you go inactive on them or just slack. I know that you can get kicked Razz

Overall I still those who are interested in Tera to them and ask them to add either of them or just post here like you did ^___^

Enjoy the game and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-community.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Active guild?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active guild?    Active guild?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Active guild?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Community :: Tera :: Tera Talk-
Jump to: