Wolf Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New changes and leadership.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfforcex
God father
God father
Wolfforcex

New changes and leadership. Empty
PostSubject: New changes and leadership.   New changes and leadership. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:26 pm

Hello everyone,

After a meeting with every officer/member on teamspeak, we decided to pass the leadership to "Ralph" and see how it goes. Remember there will be no obligations to anyone to stay after few weeks. We are giving this one more go to decide what will happen next.

I will still be around, just not ingame. However I will do my best to be active on the forums and try to recruit people from the stream since I still get Tera players every now and then.

Remember guys, this wont be the end of it and I will be back as soon as I get my issue fix. No matter how long it takes, I wont give up on my favourite game. Sorry to those that felt the guild was dying out and my intention wasn't to let this happen and I feel like crap knowing people seeing it that way. If you got any suggestions, feel free to let me know and stay in touch. I also mentioned that feel free to message me your Facebook/Skype/whatsapp/viber whatever you use to stay in touch, in case I am busy with something else in real life or for when I am relocating.

Thank you all, mainly those who stick around and proofed to be trustworthy. I promise you one thing, I wont be such a disappointment again. In the meantime we can also use this forum while we can and have fun in between Smile

Love you all DansGame I love you

- Wolf
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-community.forumotion.co.uk
Aethius
Special Wolf
Special Wolf
Aethius

New changes and leadership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New changes and leadership.   New changes and leadership. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:57 pm

You were never a disappointment , never think like that my friend. Variables in life occurs, we just gotta work around it and throw some charms in for greater power of patience
Back to top Go down

New changes and leadership.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Community :: Tera :: Tera Talk-
Jump to: