Wolf Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WoW revisit...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfforcex
God father
God father
Wolfforcex

WoW revisit... Empty
PostSubject: WoW revisit...   WoW revisit... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 12:25 pm

Hello everyone,

After many many requests from the viewers, I decided to give wow another shot and pay it a visit. I know there is not much to do once you have all the gear and done everything. I personally needed such a break to refresh and after the long dramas and down sides I had in my previous experiences I wanted to move on and try to refresh and hope for the best.

I know that most of you will level up from the start, so this is an opportunity for those that don't have account to post here so we can work something out. For instance if you want to level up super fast to get to max level, then you should be considering "recruit a friend" and I will allow people to get on Teamspeak and communicate while leveling.

Whether you are casual or want to go hardcore, pve or pvp. This is the right place to be, please keep in mind that alot of people will be burned out and will leave the game too early. It is a human nature that if you get bored, you something don't say anything and leave, lets hope that wont happen.

As far as making a guild goes. I might make one, however from my experience is that people end up going inactive on me or the guild could end up dying so I will have to think about this very carefully.

I will do my best to get everyone to enjoy the game and have fun....

>>>>server & faction<<<<
Going to try "Silvermoon" EU - Alliance.

Last words for those who are located in NA and wanted to play WoW NA. I have no promises yet as I am kind of broke IRL, so once I get a job or make some money I don't see that happening Sad sorry guys and girls. I know many will join EU regardless, which isn't a bad thing.... however if you want to stay on NA, its fine by me and I will be playing both NA and EU in the future.

Thank you all,

- Wolf
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-community.forumotion.co.uk
Aethius
Special Wolf
Special Wolf
Aethius

WoW revisit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW revisit...   WoW revisit... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:04 pm

Hahaha I was on Silvermoon NA Razz good choice

Hope you have fun with the revisit, or at least get some enjoyment out of it. Who knows, it might surprise you and you might stay longer than expected. I know I did with the last expansion, but WoW is a bit outdated.

Like you said, amazing combat systems spoils people for gameplay lol.

Ill look forward to seeing some of your WoW stream! Sorry been inactive from visiting recently, its been super busy for me IRL
Back to top Go down
Wolfforcex
God father
God father
Wolfforcex

WoW revisit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW revisit...   WoW revisit... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Agree lol and dude don't mention it, I know you are super busy ^__^

Yep totally, after playing Tera so long.... I freaking loved it and didn't want to let go. Ahh well, I guess I don't have a choice anymore T____T

Lets see how it goes Very Happy thank you so much for the support <3

Back to top Go down
https://wolf-community.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

WoW revisit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW revisit...   WoW revisit... Empty

Back to top Go down

WoW revisit...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Community :: World of Warcraft :: WoW talk-
Jump to: